In addition to blogging at Web PieRat, Jill Kocher also works with:
Provides down-to-earth articles and advice to help smaller businesses succeed online. I’m also a Contributing Editor at PEC, and my articles have focused on SEO since February 2009. See all my PEC articles. Here are some of my favorites:
- Google Says Smartphone Sites Aren’t Mobile
- 6 Ways Developers Win the SEO Click
- Google’s +1 Expansion Boosts Search and Social
- SEO: Automating Keyword Selection with AdWords API
- SEO Sidecars More Trouble than They’re Worth
- SEO: There Is No Duplicate Content Penalty
- Google+: The Beginning of a Revolution?
- SEO: Capture More Search Traffic with Rich Snippets
- SEO Case Study: Improving the Site’s Architecture
- SEO: Is a Mobile Site Necessary to Win Mobile Searchers?
- Five SEO Mantras for Website Redesign
- SEO for Anti-SEO Business Models
- SEO: Understanding Advanced Search Operators
- J.C. Penney Incurs Google SEO ‘Action’; How to Protect Your Own Company
- SEO: Unique Content Good for Search Engines, Good for Consumers
O’Reilly Media spreads the knowledge of innovators through its books, online services, magazines, research, and conferences. I “peer review” SEO books, reading them in draft form and providing feedback to the authors to help strengthen the books before they go to print.
- The Art of SEO by Eric Enge, Stephan Spencer, Rand Fishkin, Jessie C. Stricchiola
- In progress: The Art of SEO, 2nd Edition by Eric Enge, Stephan Spencer, Rand Fishkin, Jessie C. Stricchiola
- Mastering Search Analytics by Brent Chaters
Provides targeted, compelling content for multichannel merchants online and in print magazine form. See all my MCM articles since April 2009.